Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it true that I can get a violation because I approve of gay marriage?

It was aksed in marriage and divorce and we were polite and someone said we would be reported for our opinion.. It is insulting and a violation of freedom of speech. Nothing sexual was ever mentioned. I am a straight married lady and have many gay friends. It never says anything that the word gay is a bad word as long as it is not insulting.Is it true that I can get a violation because I approve of gay marriage?
I have never heard of anyone being reported %26amp; banned for this, and I'd find it rather appalling. I saw that thread and replied in it myself. If you or I were reported for it I'd have some serious doubts about the Quality Control people running things at YA HQ.Is it true that I can get a violation because I approve of gay marriage?
Sometimes if enough people flag you they give the violation just because its an automated system
l am not sure about that but you do have to walk easy around here @ yahoo.
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment