Sunday, May 9, 2010

How to not have sex before marriage?

HOW THE #$)) do you do that? What should WE do so that me and my girlfriend do not have sex?How to not have sex before marriage?
When you figure it out, let me know. Must guys I know want sex on the first date, and they sure as hell don't get it.How to not have sex before marriage?
I dated my husband 6 years before we got married and we didn't have sex until our wedding night. We just had sheer will I guess. It actually got easier with time. Make sure there is something else to do at all times. Seriously, its tough! But your not going to die if you don't have sex.
Try not to give each other long passionate kisses, because thats what gets you in trouble. Just hug each other more then kiss and set and hold hands a lot try to keep it nice and innocent.
You can still pleasure each other in different ways besides sex.
Just say NO! I am waiting for marriage.
eat a lot of popcorn and watch movies.
What do you consider sex?
Don't do that to yourself. You're a better person than that.
why not to do it if you want to?


i think its completely natural,
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment