Tuesday, May 11, 2010

There was a guy who proposed marriage to me three years back and said he loves me uncondionally.?

But somehow things didn't click and he eventually he married someone else.But i can't seem to get over him..And this is preventing me into getting into other relationships..Should i tell him that i can't get over him?There was a guy who proposed marriage to me three years back and said he loves me uncondionally.?
No, dont tell him that. Ive been there. It sucks to not be able to get over someone, but he is married, and what good will it do but boost his ego. I would just give yourself time Get into new hobbies. Its been about a year for me since my ex and I didnt work out, but slowly you get over it. You just gotta know what you want in a man and dont settle until mr right finds you. You find people when you arent looking for them.There was a guy who proposed marriage to me three years back and said he loves me uncondionally.?
You just can't get over what he said to you. People shouldn't say stuff like that if it's not forever, but so many do. It's not fair to have to remember those words and wonder every day if he still means them. I think your opportunity to say something passed when he got married, unfortunately.
You could but then just don't try to break his marriage. I mean I've seen that a lot. Where they regret it now but then what's done had been done. You reject him and that's it, but then you can tell him about your feelings cause that's the only person you can talk to make your feelings feel fine.
No, because he obviously got over you. What he may have said in the heat of the moment doesn't mean you have the right to hold him to it, years later.





Move on. He has.
I would leave things alone. You don't want to interfere with his mariage. That is uncool.

No comments:

Post a Comment