Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?

I am writing a paper on the evolution of American attitude towards same sex marriage and want your feedback. Do you support Gay Marriage? Only civil unions? Or not at all?Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?
Oppose. Same sex marriage is an oxymoron.Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?
I don't support it, but not for the stupid reasons politicians give and ****. I don't support because the cause of being gay is unknown. Despite what gay people say, we don't know if it's biological or learned behavior. I have friends who claim both. If being gay is truly something picked up through environmental means, than gay marriage can't be permitted. If we discover that it is biological, and that you are born into it, then I'm all for gay marriage. Until we know for sure I can't support it though.
I don't support any of it.


Homosexuals are not another species, they are bound by the same rules as everyone else.


Their only problem is they are biologically or psychologically messed up, now how does that give one more rights than anyone else.


They are in the same category as some who is handicapped, nothing more.


Their parents and doctors should have given them hormone or psychological therapy at a young age.


They can't help who they are, but we CAN help them.
I don't care at all for gays at all and my views are not homophobic but more old fashioned. Regardless of whether you like gays or not, they should have the right to mark their commitment to one another by mar rage, civil unions or any other type of commitment ceremony. Someones lifestyle choice shouldn't prevent them from being treated like any other person.
i really don't care. whatever makes them happy. i have any friends who are gay, lesbian, bi sexual. i really couldn't care less that does not make them any less of a good person to me. as long as you do not hit on me were all good.
I support gay marriage :]
I support civil unions.
Two people of the same sex cannot get married, Homer.
I am indifferent to it.
I agree with the first answer...





It's a bit like RAP-MUSIC.
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment