Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?

I am writing a paper on the evolution of American attitude towards same sex marriage and want your feedback. Do you support Gay Marriage? Only civil unions? Or not at all?Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?
I don't know why this bothers me so much, even though it doesn't affect me i just find it strange. I've been in the presence of a same sex couple and i just find it awkward when they make out, I know it's because i'm not used to it but i don't want to be.





I do believe in opposite sex marriages.


I'm sorry if you don't like it.Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?
If we are to have laws concerning marriage, we ought to figure out why we have those laws. We can't have the government in the business of people's personal affections and relationships unless there is an extremely good reason.





If two people in love cannot be happy unless they get a piece of paper from the government (a marriage certificate), then we need to get government out of the marriage business.
I do believe that people have the right to date who ever they want but, I have always been taught that a marriage its self should be between a man and a women. My family are big christians and that's what I have always heard at church and from them and I am not trying to force my religious beliefs on anyone at all I do not think any homosexual is lower than me because I treat everyone equal but, that's just my opinion on it we all think differently right?
I oppose. Although, I have no hard feelings towards gay people at all, because of my beliefs, it would make me a hypocrite to support gay marriage and to practice my religion.
Looking from a Law and Civil rights stand point, I support them.





But as for my life and my preference, I am against myself having one b/c of my beliefs.
Support.


Equal rights mean EQUAL. Not equal for some and unequal for others.


Anyone who does not support gay marriage is a loser.
oppose, they should have rights like any other couple, but not marriage, i mean they could call it something else. and as an adopted person i all so disagree with homosexuals adopting.
I oppose both homosexual marriage and homosexual civil unions. I feel both are unnatural.
Support. It doesn't take anything away from anyone elses' marriage.
I don't care for it,but I also don't really care what other people do.


Just keep it away from me and I won't bother them.
I DO NOT support gay marriage
I oppose it. Marriage is for men and women ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment