Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If you saved yourself for marriage, do you regret that decision?

if you actually waited to have sex until you were married, how do you feel about making that decision now that it's been a few weeks/months/years/decades? are you completely satisfied with your sex life?If you saved yourself for marriage, do you regret that decision?
I felt at the time like that was the decision to make, but there were alot of things I didn't know the night I got married. I didn't know anything about sex, and it was awkward, I wish I had gotten more experience.If you saved yourself for marriage, do you regret that decision?
I'm not married yet (134 days!) but...





1. I wish I would have. It would mean a lot more to me.





2. Some of my friends have. And while they are curious about other people, it's not regret. It's more like ';what else can we do together'; and their curiosity is filled with cosmo, literature, erotica, etc. Knowing them is what makes me wish I had waited! One of my friends, for example...is 30. She's getting married in June. She's BEAUTIFUL and has had plenty of opportunities. She's so excited.





Really, though, it's up to individuals. Is waiting worth it? I've heard many say yes.





Those that didn't wait...say no. But it may just be a case of the ';grass being greener';.





Think about it, and make your own choice. :)
I've made that desicion and I think it was the absolute best thing I've ever done.





I saved everything and I gave myself to the man that I loved and want to spend my whole life with. I have that to know that he, my true best friend, is the only person that I will ever let inside me.





I don't regret it at all.
I would never buy a car without test driving it. Why would it be different with something that is for a lifetime?


I think young couples should have sex before they get married... the engagement time period seems like a good time to do it. (no man is going to buy a diamond ring, unless he is serious about the relationship)
i am only 14 but thats the plan for me at least. either i haven't quite hit puberty yet or somethings wrong with me but i really don't see it as necessary. sex can ruin good relationships just because you gave into urges to early, or so i have seen in my friends and other people.
every woman who has been virgin on her wedding night that i know, except 1, has told me to have sex before marriage.


two virgins in a bed for the first time after they married is NOT A GOOD THING
If they dedicated themselves to do that in the first place, then chances are probably 90% of them don't regret it.
duh of course they would be its the only sex they expirienced
well yes because its what you want to do
idk, i'm gonna wait though.

No comments:

Post a Comment