Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone know where I could find Free birth, marriage, and death records?

I am trying to put together a heritage scrap book and would like more info on the people whom I have pictures of.Does anyone know where I could find Free birth, marriage, and death records?
http://www.familysearch.orgDoes anyone know where I could find Free birth, marriage, and death records?
If you know where these events happened, you can write to the county clerk of that county, being a specific as you can about names and dates. However, there may still be a small charge for the research. It's also a good idea to include a SASE.
The Church of Jesus Christ, Latter Day Saints (Mormons) keep extensive records (They collect information on everyone, not just Mormons).
Archives of the local newspapers...usually available at a public library.
County building ....That is all public record.
Ancestry. com

No comments:

Post a Comment