Friday, January 15, 2010

I M IN DUBAI I WANT 2 GET MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ATTESTED, PLZ TELL ME WT R THE PARTICULARS WE REQUIRED?

For visa purpose for my wife for Dubai I want to get my marriage certificate attested, plz tell the procedure so that I can get visa for her and get her Dubai. I have Dubai's work permit for 3 yrs.I M IN DUBAI I WANT 2 GET MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ATTESTED, PLZ TELL ME WT R THE PARTICULARS WE REQUIRED?
why people forget to mention their nationality?





Your wife needs to take her birth certificate to the Foreign Ministry of your country %26amp; have it stamped from them, this procedure is called ';Apostilled'; (An attestation annotation by the issuing government). Once her Birth Certificate is apostilled it can be used anywhere in the world as an attested document.





If you don't know what is apostille, then please read the wikipedia link I have posted below.I M IN DUBAI I WANT 2 GET MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ATTESTED, PLZ TELL ME WT R THE PARTICULARS WE REQUIRED?
dubai? WELL DUBAI YOURSELF A TICKET OUTTA HERE





HUAHUAHUA





DO IT TO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment