Sunday, January 17, 2010

I made a promise not to have sex till marriage but now I want to have sex with my boyfriend?

I promised to not have sex till marriage... I kinda regret it... What am I suppose to do? I want to have sex with my boyfriend. We have been together for almost a year. We planed on doing it in the desert on thanksgiving or around thanksgiving. I don't want to tell my parents either... Because they won't trust me anymore.. What am I suppose to do.. I love my boyfriend and we're ready to have sex.I made a promise not to have sex till marriage but now I want to have sex with my boyfriend?
you made a promise so you should honor it unless you want to try and talk to your parents about it. it would be best.I made a promise not to have sex till marriage but now I want to have sex with my boyfriend?
well a promise is not always easy to keep. your word to some is the most valuable thing you have to offer someone. If you think your ready for sex think what is the worst thing that could happen... how would you deal with it if it did .. for real not just a bunch of bs.. sex carries a large responsibility ..and being your the female you have the most to loose . as the guy can just dumb you and move one if you get pregnant . then where would you be .. and don't say he will not ..there are a lot of single female parents that thought the same way ..whatever you do .. think it out and cover your a*s.. or your be sorry .. you will only get one mistake at your age. Then your whole future is changed and many dreams will be lost for ever ... so use your head ..not your hormones or heart to think with .. they can be misleading .. think. think. think..with your head..
once you loose it you cant take it bak. just wait. be patient. test him too. if he really loved you he'd wait. just cuz you gettin horny dont mean you gota go do him. keep yo pants on. you can do it. i made that promise to. but to myself. and to god. and im not going to let myself down
You're not a Faberge Egg whose chastity needs to be protected for a man, you are your own person. If you are mature, committed and ready to handle the consequences then do it. You won't be spoiled as a human being.
i think you should keep your promise. most girls think they're ready to do it, but afterwards, they regret it.


if you do decide on doing it, just make sure its something neither of you guys regret.
f*ck that.


just have sex.


i dont get why people wait till marriage, cuz what if he sucks at it?


or something, ya know.





if you really want to do it, just do it.


and just dont tell your parents until you're comfortable
If you're old enough, mature enough, and educated on safe practices, then go for it.
you should keep your promise and besides, there's nothing to lose if you do not do it...its up to your boyfriend if he respect you
stay true to who you are and what your goals and values are
keep your promise. stay true to yourself,


its up to him to understand and respect that

No comments:

Post a Comment