Friday, January 15, 2010

Can a widow remove the 'impediment' in a putative marriage?

I just found out that my first marriage may not have been finalized.


I am a widow and want to get a nunc pro tunc. Can I do this? I will talk with a lwayer.Can a widow remove the 'impediment' in a putative marriage?
It looks like nunc pro tunc deals with divorce and not putative marriages. A lawyer is your best source of information.





';Putative Marriages


Putative marriages are attempted marriages which are contracted in good faith by at least one party, but are void because on an unknown obstruction to the person claiming to be a spouse.';Can a widow remove the 'impediment' in a putative marriage?
Please clarify, edit or add-to your question, for as it now stands, it is unanswerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment