Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does it amaze you how fast a wife can morph into being unrecognizable after one year of marriage?

It must be the chocolate.Does it amaze you how fast a wife can morph into being unrecognizable after one year of marriage?
that does happen. Try to encourage her to lose weight...maybe go on a healthy eating habit thing together.Does it amaze you how fast a wife can morph into being unrecognizable after one year of marriage?
I actually look better than I did when we got married 2 yrs ago.





But whats interesting is that men decide after marriage that they dont have to ';woo'; the women anymore. Games over. they won. I am finding that with my husband he feels like working his job should be enough to satisfy me. But women NEED to feel loved, and needed, and wanted. So maybe if they dont get that they fill the void. By another man, chocolate, etc
Wait to see the changes in both of you after 22 years of marriage - it is amazing and we still manage to adore each other. Looks will change a lot over time, so don't get too caught up in the 'physical appearance' trap. Who the people are and how they treat each other is way, way more important over a long term relationship. You all will age. Be kind to each other!
I had a baby since we got married. I gained 47 pounds in pregnancy, now 9 months later I have lost 52 pounds. I still do my hair and make up. Not all women are like that. My husband is the one who gained weight and looks really different. He has started going to the gym. I told him I was losing my sexual attraction for him. Communication is key!
I should have known better. If I just would have considered what her mom and older sister's looked like. Duh !! All you guys out there thinking of getting married....look at the other females in her family first...cuz that's what you're gonna end up with.
Are you talking about personality or the shape of her body???
Wow! LOL!
That bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment