Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fellow Christians, do you believe that constitutionally banning same-sex marriage and abortion will?

....make our country better? Please tell me how banning those two things will get our country back on track. Tell me in great detail if possible, how doing away with those two things will make our country the envy of the world once again and not as somewhat of a joke as it is right now.Fellow Christians, do you believe that constitutionally banning same-sex marriage and abortion will?
Banning same sex marriage or abortion will Not make our nation any better.





Getting rid of Bush and his cronies is a good start though.Fellow Christians, do you believe that constitutionally banning same-sex marriage and abortion will?
Of course, I don't think that these actions would make my country (or any other) better. Criminalizing abortion would be a serious mistake. Whether or not one agrees with abortion is irrelevant; people will still seek abortions. Why should women die by being forced to go to inept, untrained, back-alley abortionists, when the procedure could be performed in a sterile and safe environment? And I've always felt that banning same-sex marriage is wrong. You cannot logically extend rights to one group (i.e., heterosexuals) and turn around and deny those same rights to another group (i.e., homosexuals). If America is a joke, it's because the government has been paying far too much attention to religious fanatics and actually allowing religious groups to influence governmental policies.
Some want a theocracy and to use their holy book to be law. So in banning same sex marriage (which is legal in my state) and abortion, will they try to ban inter-racial marriage and bring back slavery too?





The day America becomes a theocracy is the day I pack my bags for Canada or Europe.
Controlling other people must be the answer.


Surely it's how we can maintain order.








Either way, we're going to have abortions if we want them, we will have sex with people of the same gender if we want to, and we aren't afraid of your ridiculous idea of hell.
I'm not a Christian and have nothing against same-sex marriage. I do believe banning abortion would be a good step.





Not a half bad troll btw. I'm fairly impressed.
I hope there aren't any ';fellow Christians'; out there that actually believe this.
It will only alienate more people. Most of the world thinks the US is a joke.
I'm not from your country

No comments:

Post a Comment