Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it true that Stephanie Meyer is using 10% of Twilight's proceeds to ban Gay marriage?

Is it true that 10% of the proceeds from the book go towards banning gay marriages?Is it true that Stephanie Meyer is using 10% of Twilight's proceeds to ban Gay marriage?
If she pays a tithe (i.e. 10% of her earnings) to a church which is dedicated to stopping gay marriage - I don't seem to remember the Mormons thinking it's a great idea to say the least - then I guess that technically that's true.Is it true that Stephanie Meyer is using 10% of Twilight's proceeds to ban Gay marriage?
um..no? :S


Twilight has been out for pretty much four years now anyway. why would she decide to do that now? nah she isn't.
Who the heck told you that? LOL!





~floo powder
no.
No, I don't think so...I hope not.
I don't think so...probably just a rumour.


=] x

No comments:

Post a Comment