Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should my girlfriend and I live together before marriage?

My girlfriend says she wont live with me unless we are married. But I am afraid that I wont know if she is the one unless we live together first. I mean, how are we supposed to find out if we can get along on a permanent 24/7 basis??Should my girlfriend and I live together before marriage?
ooooo... She's pulling out the ';I want to be married'; card and using it as a lever. Marriage, in itself, changes things and yes... You *should* live together first before you tie the knot.


She was brought uP in a religious family and this might be tough to get around, cos some of them are really-really strict with this sort of thing. She just/only needs to realize this is the 21st century and people do not rush out to do this much anymore.


However, you must respect this and perhaps you will need to wait for a while until she understands that is a bunch of hooey hocus pocus stuff called religion. I don't mean to be bashing it, but c-mon... It's going to be 2010 soon and it is not the 1930's anymore.


This could be difficult for you to get around, but I wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment