Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why has my wife lost interest in me and our marriage?

we have been married for 7years now. i thought things were going good until she started hanging out with people who iv never meet. she never invites me to anything. she doesnt want to talk about her feeling or anything else for that matter. i dont know what to do. iv never lost interest in her. i havent lost that physical attraction for her but its not there in her anymore. please, can somebody help me before this gets any worse?Why has my wife lost interest in me and our marriage?
you need to have a looooong talk with your wife. then you could try couples counseling.Why has my wife lost interest in me and our marriage?
Are these new friends male or female is cheating on you or does she just think you won't like them and will act like an idiot around them.
Please talk to your wife about this and go for couples counselling. Good luck.
explain ur feelings 2 her.my husband started acting like that towards me.and it nearly ended things between us.
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment