Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why should my husband care if i have sex with another man if we're in a sexless marriage by his choice?

Nothing medically, physically or mentally wrong with him. I think


He hasn't initiated or accepted my sex advances well over 1.5 years.





Nothing - penetrating or oral!!!





What is the sensible, mature or even quick fix on this sexless marriage. WWJD?Why should my husband care if i have sex with another man if we're in a sexless marriage by his choice?
He might care, but i wouldn't..If he chooses not to have any form of intimacy with you then he should expect you'll look else where...





**edit-- does WWJD mean = what would Jesus do? If so what the heck does that have to do with you and your husband not sexing?Why should my husband care if i have sex with another man if we're in a sexless marriage by his choice?
Sensible would be a divorce. A mature fix would be to sit him down and tell him since he isn't providing for you in that way, you're going to look for a F*** buddy, but you want to remain married to him. Quick fix would be to go to the bar, or post on adult friend finder.





WWJD? - I think Jesus was in good shape, he had Mary Magdalene and they weren't even married.
What ';fix'; works for you is between you and your husband. Have you brought up the idea of an open relationship? Also, sometimes the only ';fix'; is to leave and keep looking for someone more compatible.
He probably will get very upset....although he shouldn't. If there is nothing wrong with him...and If my attempts at seducing him failed then we would have to separate for awhile, try counseling and/or eventually get a divorce.
He shouldn't, but probably will. Marriage is just an archaic form of feudal ownership of men over women.
Talk about it and agree to an arrangement or agree to a divorce if an agreement can't be reached.
I would personally leave the marriage first, but that's your choice...





Honestly, I don't understand why people stay in these 'marriages'. Don't cheat, leave!
Ask him. He may want you to go have sex with someone else. if he says no, then tell him you want a divorce.
Divorce.
Not a good thing, that is being unfaithful, man, I wish my wife would have some sex advances toward me,,,
I would love to be in your husbands situation.
Ugh. TMI.
WWJD?- he didn't have sex he was a virgin... so i guess he would continue not having sex.
Either get a divorce, or else learn to be celibate (the nuns manage).





No excuse for cheating.
E-mail me if your in the Seattle area and I'll help you find a solution to your problem ;)
What's he told you as to the reason why?





That would be my first question to him.
get a divorce! and then get your needs taken care of.
and you would leave him if he found a real woman who offered her body to him..lol
I dunno but the husbands sure get mad!
agreed, email me if your in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment