Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does being a stay-at-home mom help with your marriage?

I know that kids can strain a marriage some. Does being a stay-at-home mom help with that?Does being a stay-at-home mom help with your marriage?
I've been both a working Mom and a stay-at-home Mom. I didn't find one to be any 'less strainful on the marriage'' than the other.





The key to reducing the strain lies with you and your husband


1) you need to be on the same parenting page/in agreement with parenting issues


2) he needs to realize that he needs to pitch in and help, and that means more than just changing one diaper a week (and unfortunately there are men who just don鈥檛 get this)


3) you need to be in agreement on financial issuesDoes being a stay-at-home mom help with your marriage?
I think it depends on how much your husband makes, i.e. if you can afford it.








If money is too tight it could create other issues, but for me it is better I am not tired all the time and I have a small at home business that makes a little $$ that is mine to do with as I like.





I think it really depends on the person, I like my time alone ( when my son is at school) and do not get lonely or bored.
Yes, always keep up to date with your friends and other family members.


Most important of all, spend just 10mins a day to have a small talk with your hubby.


It helps, to listen and to share.





cheers.





To live, to love and to leave a legacy.
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment