Friday, January 15, 2010

What does a girl want to hear in a marriage proposal?

What are some of the the sappy romantic things a girl wants to hear when a guy is asking her to marry him?What does a girl want to hear in a marriage proposal?
That he loves her. Pretty sappy, huh?What does a girl want to hear in a marriage proposal?
when i think about our relationship and all the things we've been through as a couple and as friends i sometimes wonder why did you pick me, and what about me stood out then when it hits me i realize that if it weren't for you being in my life things wouldn't be the same and i wouldn't be as happy as i am today. so thank you for choosing me and dealing with me and respecting me for who i am as a person as a friend and as a love in your life. because you mean so much to me and i don't ever want to let you go which is why i would love it if you'd be my bride; marry me and ill promise to love and cherish you until i die.....you can say that or you can think of something that comes from your heart..it depends on how you feel about her etc...
She doesn't want to hear sappy things. She wants to hear why he wants to marry her and why he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. She doesn't want to hear anything he doesn't mean. It's all about showing her, in gestures and words, how important it is to him that she say yes and showing her why he wants to be with her forever.
I got what I wanted, I suppose - straightforward question, with lots of love, in private.
WOW I would love for it to be romatic and I want him to tell me why he wants to marry me and how much he loves me and how he would love to grow old together.
Make it romantic and personal! Maybe throw something in there that's just between the two of you. Don't make it sound scripted, say it right from the heart.
something ultra romantic... from the moment i laid eyes on you i knew you were the one..... that stuff. more importantly just say what you feel. none of that ';lets get hitched'; crap lol i like the idea of the speech about why you love her and all of that before you actually pop the question and then definately get down on one knee... you want her waiting there on the edge of her chair with her whole body filled with butterflies dying for you to just ask her already! alright i am getting carried away just say something very sweet and tell her how you feel and then just ask! good luck
Here's what a girl does not want to hear: don't tell her about your mistakes, its not a time for confession. Don't tell her '; in spite of everything I still love you.'; Its not what she hears its what she sees, look into her eyes and tell her you love her, get down on one knee pull out the ring that you secretly had sized so it fits perfectly and say,';Will you marry me?'; Classic is perfect thats why its called classic.
u know there is a lot you can say i would like my boyfriend to just speak from his heart tho, it would mean so much to me if he just got down on one knee and was talking from his heart instead of just writting down stuff today, it means more!
My fiance called me his best friend and told me that he wants to love, honor and respect me for the rest of his life. It was a short and sweet speech. Perfect!
every girl is different but seems logical for the guy to speak from deep within his heart and soul not from the bottom head. for a marriage to work and last every word spoken must be heart felt and not just words or promises that will be broken.... best of luck to you.
Everything straight from the heart. How you feel about her and don't forget to look deep into her eyes.








GOOD LUCK!
Why do you want to marry her? That's all you need to think about. Just tell her all the reasons that you want to marry her and be with her the rest of your life. Pour out your heart to her and it will be perfect!
She wants to hear why she's your marriage material.
I love you (definetly)


your amazing,


I wanna be with you 24/7


all of that but please be hopnest or marriage isnt the best desicion is it? just let it come from the heart
That you cant picture yourself with any one else......ever
The heart don't lie. Say what you feel. It should mean the world to her. It would for me.
Tell her what is in your heart. Why are you asking her to marry you? Maybe because you want to spend every morning waking up to her face. You want her to be the mother of your children. You want to grow old with her. You can't live without her.





Here are some other tips for the perfect proposal...





Ask her family for permission if possible





Make it unforgettable





Get down on one knee.





She will be telling everyone how you popped the question so make it good. Best of luck to you and I hope she says yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment